|Academic||Sutta Name||Notes||PSA Plae||Vagga||Nikaya||PTS||Keywords|
|AN.IV.203||Sattakamma Sutta||People of the world can be categorized according to their possessions of lack of seven traits, i.e.: 1. killing; |
5. divisive speech;
6. harsh speech, and; 7. idle chatter.
There are those:
1. who lack all seven traits;
2. who lack all seven traits and persuade others to be the same;
3. who possess all seven traits, and;
4. who possess all seven traits and persuade others to be the same.
|35/554||Catukanipaata Unallocated Pa.n.naasaka||A"nguttara||A.ii.|