|Academic||Sutta Name||Notes||PSA Plae||Vagga||Nikaya||PTS||Keywords|
|AN.IV.202||Assaddha Sutta||People of the world can be categorized according to their possessions of lack of seven qualities, i.e.: 1. faith [saddha]; |
2. shame of evil [hiri];
3. fear of the consequences of evil;
4. having heard many teachings [suta];
6. mindfulness [sati], and; 7. wisdom [pa~n~naa].
There are those:
1. who lack all seven virtues;
2. who lack all seven virtues and persuade others to be the same;
3. who possess all seven virtues, and;
4. who possess all seven virtues and persuade others to be the same.
|35/552||Catukanipaata Unallocated Pa.n.naasaka||A"nguttara||A.ii.|